We asked 600 of our recent
TESOL program graduates from across North America, England, Australia
and New Zealand why they took Global TESOL College's TESOL
Certification Program before going overseas to teach English. Here are
(Spring 2002 Survey of 600 TESOL Graduates Listed in Rank Order)
1. To receive assistance
in finding an excellent job teaching English, at a reputable
school in a safe and secure surrounding. (An overseas English
teaching job is guaranteed)
2. To receive much more pay, more attractive benefits, more
perks and a superior position to those without a certificate.
3. Lack of knowledge concerning "How to actually teach a
language": Professionally-trained and experienced TESOL
instructors train you to teach conversational English - anywhere
4. Intensive university semester-equivalent training and
certification is complete in as short as 5 days, with lifetime
graduate job support.
5. Low tuition fees with professional quality instruction
and training materials.
6. School employers strongly favour TESOL certified
teachers as the students' demands for quality teachers continually
7. From research and reputation, The Global TESOL
Certificate was the most respected and most recognized TESOL
8. Those new to the field, as well as experienced teachers
and ESL teachers, have commented how they have greatly benefited
from this unique training program.
9. Convenient study options: in-class, or at home (online
or by correspondence) with excellent distance education assistance
from an online and/or toll-free telephone TESOL instructor.
10. To learn the secrets behind all issues concerning
travelling, living, and working overseas; contracts, money issues,
safety abroad and more.
11. The world wants to learn English, therefore the world
also wants to hire teachers who are trained from the North
American style of teaching -TESOL.
12. Teachers without a TESOL certificate who are returning
from an overseas teaching contract find that they need to take
this certification in order to find a good job and better pay when
they go back for their next contract.